- Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Etap Carbon Road Bike which was purchased at significant cost with choice components throughout to get the bike down to an amazingly low 6.5kg and little used by it’s one mature company director owner as it was one of a number of bikes in his collection. Superb value for money superbike
- Canyon size is a Large which is a XL in other manufacturers, will suit those over 6ft dependent on your personal measurements.
- Build is based around the proven Grand Tour winning Top of the range Ultimate CF SLX Full Carbon frame and Forks, superlative climbing abilities, for those unaware this is the model that won the 2019 edition of the Giro De Italia ridden by Richard Carapaz.
- Sram Red Etap 11×2 speed electronic groupset including the chainset with Carbon Cranks and powerful brakes, this pro spec electronic groupset is working flawlessly, flies up and down the cogs, with components showing very little wear.
- Mavic R SYS SLR Clincher wheelset , This near Superlight £1600 plus wheelset benefit from Carbon spokes and the aluminium exalith brake tracks for assured braking, they are lightweight and stiff out of the saddle and aid climbing. The Aluminium grooved Exalith brake tracks offer enhanced stopping power and are the go to choice for those who like to stay on the brakes descending those big hills, correct Exalith Pads are in situ, wheels also fitted with latex inner tubes for less rolling resistance
- Canyon Carbon H11 Aero integrated Handlebar/stem cockpit
- Canyon specific Carbon seatpost
- Would always advise you ring through with any questions you may have as we receive a significant number of email enquiries and cant always reply, we can cover much more ground via a phonecall and anything agreed can be confirmed in one written message.
- Collection from Coventry preferred so any inspection or questions can be done at leisure with tea or coffee. Can also meet or send via DHL. Do inquire beforehand
Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Sram Red Etap Carbon Road Bike Large XL Mavic RSYS SLR Wheelset 6.5kg
This is the model that won the 2019 edition of the Giro De Italia ridden by Richard Carapaz.
We're here to help
We'd love you to "ADD TO BASKET", but we want to make sure you're 100% happy. Give us a quick call 07507 233016 and we'll make sure we've got everything just right for you.
If you think we could improve our site, please get in touch.