- We have here a stunning 2020 Pinarello Dogma F12 Dura Ace Di2 Carbon Road Bike which was a custom spec no expense spared build at around £13,000 and apart from the saddle has been ridden for approximately one thousand miles.
- 56cm Frame Size. Pinarello do come up bigger, will be suitable for those between 5ft10 and 6ft2 dependent on your personal measurements.,
- Build is based around the Tour De France and multiple Grand Tour winning £5000 Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nano Alloy technology frame and Forks, superb all round abilities, fantastic climber, very impressive power transfer and the handling is sublime. Finished in the 427 Black On Black colourway, stealthy yet so classy a finish.
- Shimano Dura Ace 9150 Di2 electronic 2X11 speed groupset including the chainset and powerful direct mount Dura Ace brakes, this top of the range pro level £3100 groupset is working flawlessly, flys up and down the cogs, rear mech and cassette have been swapped out for an Ultegra long cage version with a 34t cassette in situ which allows for the toughest of British and Alpine climbs can to be attempted Charging port is in the downtube, groupset shows hardly any wear.
- Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Wheelset shod with Continental tyres, these lightweight and stiff near £2500 beauties feature the showstopper brake tracks for improved wet weather braking and also the innovative cognition hubs, they sail along once up to speed and roll so well when coasting, testers have also found they aren’t affected by crosswinds like most deep section wheels, very impressive and suit the bike hand to glove, no wear to the brake tracks either and the original Zipp brake pads are in situ
- £750 Pinarello Most Talon Ultra intergrated Carbon Aero Handlebars wrapped in Supacaz bartape, these are F12 and recent Pinarello specific, the cables feed through the bars and stem into the frame for maximum intergration, the clean looks also enhance the aero benefit
- Dogma specific Carbon seatpost
- Fizik Antares Saddle with carbon rails
PINARELLO DOGMA F12 ROAD FRAMESET 427 BLACK ON BLACK
Our flagship race bike, ridden by Team INEOS to multiple Grand Tour victories, is the fastest Dogma to date; the perfect marriage of speed and beauty. With tactile handling, advanced aerodynamics and every detail designed for optimum performance, the Dogma ideally suits road riders for whom speed is everything. The F12’s frameset is 10% laterally stiffer than the F10, delivering greater power, while its optimised aerodynamics and complete cable integration reduce drag by 7.3%, resulting in an 8-watt saving at 40km/h over its predecessor.
- Asymmetric frame design, constructed from Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
- TiCR™ Total Internal Cable Routing and E-Link™ Di2 Junction box integration reduces drag and delivers the cleanest of designs